Source: Black America web
Well, it’s a wrap for “R&B Divas Atlanta.”
At least that’s what Jawn Murray’s AlwaysAlist is reporting. Murray says that on Tuesday afternoon, several members of the cast were notified that the show was officially cancelled. The story also noted that last week, at the Television Critics Association in Los Angeles, TV One’s new President, Brad Siegel, did not present “R&B Divas Atlanta” as one of the returning series.
The situation is also kinda messy because of litigation surrounding the “R&B Divas” franchise. Nicci Gilbert, former executive and creator of the show filed a lawsuit about the spin-off “Hollywood Divas.” We’ve also learned that there could also be additional litigation from the existing executive producers, who were initially told that “Hollywood Divas” was not a spin-off of “R&B Divas,” but then the network released a press announcement calling it a spin-off.
“R&B Divas Atlanta”…
View original post 115 more words